The distinctive, inimitable character of the Neelkanth sinks never fails to catch the expert eye of people with taste. Sinks are often unique, surprising in their simplicity and beauty, and unostentatious about their true worth, almost as if they long to be result for the few who can recognize and appreciate them. The classical rigor and the strong modern feel that inspire Neelkanth’s work, make them timeless and beyond transient trends. Aesthetics and function intermingle and overlap without limits. In harmony with philosophy according to which one must only strive for the best, the expert craftsmen at Neelkanth confer that special touch, which no machine could ever offer.
This has been made possible by the people behind this brand, who are working with one aim.
- 1982 : Sink Business Started with one model.
- 1984 : The market covered with 10 models and the Widest network across the country.
- 1986 : Introduced Extra Deep sink up to 10"
- 1988 : Introduced for the first time in the world 10" deep bowl with drain board without welding joint.
- 1989 : Introduced India’s first double bowl sinks with Seamless welding Joint.
- 1990 : Entered into Export market.
- 1992 : Got first ISI Certification in sinks product category for quality standards.
- 1994 : Developed Nested sinks to increase the Storage capacity to meet the rising demand of International buyer.
- 1996 : Developed the In-set installation system of sinks to give leakage proof washing area in kitchens.
- 1997 : Introduced under mount Installation system and 3 way matt finish.
- 1999 : Introduced the sinks with systems incorporated with facilities: sliding garbage bin, chopping board and separate sink bowl for cutlery.
- 2001 : Registered with almost all Govt. Organizations & leading developers as approved supplier around the country.
- 2006 : Enhanced the production capacity and started Supplies as OEM to leading Sanitaryware Brands.
- 2008 : Introduced unconventional Designs to meet the Rising demands of Modular Kitchen Business.
- 2010 : Introduced the first country made hand crafted “ZERO” radius sinks and were the only sink supplier for Prestigious Common Wealth Games village.
- 2011 : Tropical Industries International Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Tropical General Investment (www.clicktgi.net), which is a $ 500 million Dutch company. Takes over Neelkanth Brand. Introduced Designer Washbasins.
- 2012 : More then 100 Models, new manufacturing plant facility, 3 new finishes, Asian, American, European installation designs, ISI, ISO, CSA certification and all our products were made available all over the country with the widest Network of Dealers/ Distributors.